3.17.2007

Rocking Your Socks Off

Well, I've had a good couple of weeks, mostly because of my new shameless addiction - Guitar Hero. Jamie and I picked up Guitar Hero II (w/ guitar controller, $79.99 @ Best Buy) and I proceeded to play almost non-stop for weeks. I've gotten through Hard, but can't beat a lot of the songs on Expert yet, so I've got some practicing to do.

The neat thing is that I've been talking about it constantly and my boss decided that it would be a great promo, so thanks to my Guitar Hero madness Majors is holding a contest every Wednesday at every store. I thought that I was pretty good but I am wrong! There are people out there who are just sick with the skills. They're like the stereotypical little Japanese kid who schools everyone at Dance Dance Revolution. It's crazy. I can only hope to rock as hard one day...

No comments: